Holistic Program Details & Registration
Registration for each Program is mandatory.
Please save Handicare whatsapp # 647 853 4419 to receive ZOOM link for events.
"Ways to Holistic Living", Our Free Year-long Wellness Program.
Aptly titled "Ways to Holistic Living", we are calling upon experts in Yoga, Pranayama, mental health, medicine, naturopathy, motivational speaking, healthy eating, arts and performing arts, etc. to share their expertise with us. Each of them will give us unique insights into their specialty and teach/demonstrate practices that are not just fun to learn but also greatly benefit our overall health.
This program is designed for all age groups and offered to you completely free of charge.
16 week program on Sundays, from Apr 11 to July 25, 2021 - 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
You must register to be admitted in the class and will receive a Zoom link, 1 day prior to class. You must provide email I'd as well as your mobile phone # where WhatsApp messages can be sent. Please add our WhtsApp # 647 853 4419 to your contacts, to enable you to send you the Zoom link, failing which, you will not be able to receive any of our messages.
Staying at home alive and kicking? Time for us to warm up your hearts and make you vibrant and active! As part of the great initiative by Handi-care Intl, Jeem Boom Bha is all set to bring you a Jeopardy Quiz show as our next presentation! Rest assured you will all enjoy this show!
Zumba is an energetic dance workout. Zumba gold focuses on increasing mobility, flexibility and movement. Participants will enjoy vibrant music with accessible exercise to get the heart rate pumping!
Sandhya Srivatsan, a Musician and Gerontologist invites you to the discussion on the effects of music, nature, art, virtual visuals on our moods and emotions
Planned activities on the following topics
Note: Each week we will announce the Program along with Day and Time and provide you with a link to register. Upon registration you will receive the zoom link 1 day prior to the event.
- Suddhi Kriyas (Deep cleansing Breathing) and Yogasanas - By Chitra and Kunal Shah
- Colour Happy... Mandala art program by Swathika Anand
- Healthy recipes - Quick and easy - By Sreenaya Naresh Kumar
- Music and Moods - By Sandhya Srivatsan
- Awareness for seniors - By Sandhya Srivatsan
- Talks on Mental Health - By Dr. Raghuraman
- Healthy Dietary habits - By Swarna Rangarajan
- Motivational talks - By Rangarajan Radhakrishnan
- Entertainment show - By JEEM BOOM BHA
- Zumba Dance & Fitness - By Sindhu
- Zumba Gold for seniors by Sindhu