Allotment of Funds to Partner Organizations (2002 – 2021)
- 38% Education, Rehabilitation and vocational training sponsorships for disabled and poor children (including Early Intervention) and youth.
- 15% Buildings- Post Tsunami (2006), Centre for Spl. Edu. (2009), High School (2012), Early Intervention (2012), Life-Care Centre (2014).
- 17% Early Intervention project (Co funded by Grand Challenges Canada) (2016- 2019) including Assistive Device
- 9% Other Indian Projects(Education & Rehab. Projects* – Nesam, Vivekanda, ER sch, Dream School-B’lore, Maithiri).
- 11% Support for SDR surgery and post surgery rehab for Canadian children with Cerebral Palsy
- 4% Rehab and empowerment of Spinal cord injured
- 6% Volunteer and clinical placement.